Terms and Conditions iPhone Contest Ghent 26/11
Below you can find the terms and conditions for the iPhone contest for riders in Ghent, during from Monday 26/11/18 until Sunday 2/12/18
- This competition (the “Competition”) is open to any current rider, aged 18 and older, having entered into a services agreement with Deliveroo Belgium SPRL/BVBA (“Rider”). Entries will no longer be valid if the entrant ceases to be a Rider.
- The Competition is valid from 26/11/2018 until 2/12/2018 (the “Closing Date”) in the delivery zone of Ghent.
- The Riders that meet one of the following schemes will be considered for the Competition:
- 20 orders will allow the Rider to get a chance to get the prize ;
- the Rider doubles his/her chance to win the prize if among the 20 orders, 10 have been done during peak hours ;
- the Rider triples his/her chance to win the prize if the 20 orders have been done during peak hours.
Peak hours are: lunch en avondsessies zijn op maandag tem zondag van 12h – 14h en van 18h – 22h. Opdat een bestelling telt als lunch-of avondbestelling, moet je deze accepteren tijdens deze uren. Opgelet: de bestelling telt mee als je deze accepteert tijdens lunch-of avondsessies. Dit wil zeggen: als je een bestelling accepteert om 11u59 en aflevert om 12u15 telt deze niet mee. Als je een bestelling accepteert om 13u55 en aflevert om 14u15 telt deze wel mee.Prize: iPhone XR (64 GB).
- Winner selection: one winner will be randomly selected by Deliveroo from all the Riders that meet one of the conditions of article 3.
- Winner notification: the winner will be contacted personally within 7 days from the Closing Date and has to respond confirming whether he/she wishes to claim the prize. If the winner does not confirm the prize, an alternative winner will be selected from the Riders, on the same basis as is described above.
- The Rider understands that the prize awarded is in principle not to be considered as a remuneration and therefore not subject to income tax. In case the tax and/or social security authorities would nevertheless requalify the awarded prize as remuneration earned from Deliveroo, Deliveroo cannot be held liable for any tax or social security implications relating to the awarding of the prize. Consequently, the Rider accept that he/she alone is personally liable for such tax and/or social security implications and that he/she will hold harmless Deliveroo and its affiliates.
- Deliveroo’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into with Riders about these terms and conditions, the organization or results of the Competition.
- Deliveroo reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the Competition and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time, without giving prior notice, if circumstances beyond its control demand. Riders should regularly check these terms and conditions to take note of any amendments. By continuing to take part in the Competition subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, Riders shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
- In the event of fraud, abuse, and/or a hoax, Deliveroo reserves the right to exclude the Rider involved from the Competition. In the event of error affecting the proper operation of the Competition beyond Deliveroo’s control, Deliveroo reserves the right to end or suspend the Competition and amend these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions are governed by Belgian law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Brussels courts.
- The promoter of this Competition is Deliveroo Belgium SPRL/BVBA, having its registered seat at Rue du Monastère, 10, 1000 Brussels (“Deliveroo”).